Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics, Epigenomics
Research projects concern the molecular mechanisms involved in maintaining the integrity of the mammalian genome that play a fundamental role in carcinogenesis and evolution. The main structures necessary for maintaining the structural and functional integrity of chromosomes are the centromeres and telomeres.
- Prof. Solomon Nergadze (Epigenomics e Bioinformatics)
- Prof. Elena Raimondi (Molecular Cytogenetics)
- Prof. Elena Giulotto (Molecular and Cellular Biology)
- Eleonora Cappelletti (post-doc), Maria Francesca Piras (post-doc)
- Wasma Amin Abdelgadir Ahmed (PhD student), Lorenzo Sola (PhD student)